Thursday 12 December 2013

What's in store for us?

Image Courtesy: bit.ly/1dxWPZk
I was getting late for office that day and was literally running to fetch an auto! After waiting for sometime in the long queue, I finally got a seat! I took out my mobile phone from my handbag, plugged in the ear phones and started listening to music! As I was still a bit late, I was not really concentrating on the songs which were playing on my mobile, rather I was staring constantly at my watch. As the first song got over, the next one started and I was surprised by the number as I didnt know that the song even exists on my phone. I suddenly realised that the song is indeed nice! At least it was something different from the songs which I listen to everyday while going to office. But every time I start playing music on my phone, after one song ends, I shuffle the playlist myself and play another one of my likeness. This way, I could never listen to a lot of other songs, which were there on my phone for so long, and which were indeed nice! So, the day when I didnt bother much about what's coming next, my mobile phone played the song which I really fell in love with! 

Sitting at office, a thought occurred to me. What if we take the mobile phone as our life and the songs in it as a box full of plans and ideas the God has for us. When we play the songs on it of our choice, we regulate our life our way. At times we like the songs and at times we get bored of them, but still we don't try to explore the rest. And the song which played on its own as I was not really paying attention to what I was listening to for I was getting late, is a surprise gift for us from the Almighty! 

God always have plans for us but we just need to wait and see what's there in store for us. We shouldn't think much about our future. Life is indeed uncertain but who knows, God might have a plan which will work the best for us! We should always keep calm, worry less and gradually find out what's in store for us! It might just surprise us in a pleasant way! Isn't it? 

1 comment: